TERMS & CONDITIONS
In These Conditions:
“Client” means the person whose goods or services are marketed, designed or advertised; “Work” means any design, marketing, advertising, printing, consulting or any other service provided by Dot Ten LLC ; “Buyer” means the person placing the order for work; “We, Us, Our, DT” means “Dot Ten LLC”
- A non-refundable minimum payment of 50% of total due is required at initial set up or prior to the start of any Work.
- Client has 72 hours from the date of payment to terminate the agreement, provided no Work has been started.
- Response to any advertisement/marketing method or vehicle is not guaranteed, and no refunds will be given based on response levels.
- If a Client decides to terminate their agreement, they can re-enroll at the current market price under a new agreement.
- The purchase of an advertising spot is valid for the duration of the single campaign distribution only, and no recurring inclusion in future projects is included or implied.
- Ads delivered electronically must conform to our specifications. We reserve the right to charge the Client for work required to amend materials to conform to specifications, but accept no liability for such work.
- Except to the extent specified in paragraph 8, we shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Client as a result of any total or partial failure (howsoever caused) of publication, distribution or availability of any medium in which any advertisement is scheduled to be included or for any error, misprint or omission in the printing of any advertisement. In the event of an error or omission by us, which detracts materially from the advertisement, we will either reinsert the advertisement or relevant part of the advertisement in a subsequent issue or make a reasonable refund of or adjustment to the price paid by the Client. No reinsertion, refund or adjustment will be made for any other error or omission, which is the result of delivery of materials which do not comply with our specifications.
- Our total liability to the Client for any act or omission, its servants or agents relating to any Work shall not exceed the amount of a full refund of any price paid to us for the Work or the cost of reasonably comparable further or corrective Work. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall not be liable for any loss of profits or business or for indirect or consequential loss. We accept no liability for the repetition of an error in any Work ordered for more than one purpose or application unless notified immediately the error occurs.
- Any intellectual property rights in designs prepared by DT shall remain the property of DT and advertisements including such designs may not be reproduced without our written consent.
- We accept no responsibility for the quality of reproduction of any photograph or image supplied by the Client, its agents or servants.
- The Client is solely responsible for fulfilling and dealing with any orders or inquiries relating to the goods, services or promotion to which the Work relates and will indemnify and hold DT harmless accordingly.
- Unless otherwise specified in writing, DT retains the right to use Clients’ name, image, artwork, communications and/or other materials for promotional use of DT.
- If client agrees to supply artwork, artwork must be supplied within 3 days. If artwork is not supplied within the timeframe, DT will create artwork and proof to Client.
- Revisions/Proofing: Unless specifically noted in a separate agreement, we provide one round of edits at no charge. If client requests additional revisions, they will be charged at our standard hourly rate of $85. All proofs require a response within 72 hours. If no response is given, DT will proof the artwork internally to the best of our ability. DT is not liable for any errors or omissions in artwork which failed to be proofed and approved by Client.
- Any balance unpaid after 30 days will recive a 1% per month (12% per year) late payment fee.
For Any Questions:
Contact us at: 414-395-8938 or email@example.com